Thursday, June 5, 2008

Same Me... Only Better...

Well, after 2 weeks of "grieving" (duh!), I'm finally back!

During the time that i was moping and sort of contemplating as to wtf have i done to that a-hole , I've decided that life is sooooo much better without that psychotic piece of crap in my life.

(Well isn't it obvious that i'm still bitter?! But i know you'll forgive me for that..)

So now, i'm getting myself back on track. Somehow spent 3 days last week to find a job again (cuz i really needed one!); hanging out with my good old friends and doing lots of stuff just to keep myself pre-occupied.

Whew! with this oh-so hot weather, i think i'd just rather accept the job offer i got from Sitel in exchange of living in Baguio for 4 months! geez!


~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~


I'm soooo currently addicted to watching Gossip Girl in ETC nowadays.
I admit, i just can't get enough of the bitchy-ness that surrounds these people.
I specially like the character of Blair Waldorf played by Leighton Meester.
She can be the bitchy, bossy Queen B (that rhymes ha!) on one side but she is still Serena Van Der Woodsen's (Blake Lively) BFF!
Oh geez! I LOVE both of them!
So try to catch up on Gossip Girl at ETC every Tuesday at 8:00pm!
And as Gossip Girl always says...
XOXO... You're not popular unless you're talked about...


No comments: