Monday, May 26, 2008

Rock Bottom

When was the last time i blogged about hitting rock bottom?

Umm... yeah, that was last December but that's a different scenario with what i wanna share right now.

It's been exactly a week and a day old since "I Died".

This whole week that had passed by is so depressing that even though i can laugh, smile and act so normal like everything's alright, but it's not.

It never is.

Hitting rock bottom again has taken another toll in my health... and in my whole being.

I guess this is what they so often call "self-destruction".

But i HATE this feeling. I HATE being like this.

It hurts the people around me; my family, my friends and yeah... even myself.

This is just so hard to deal with right now and man, i'm so thankful with the overwhelming support and concern that's coming from the people who really love me the most.

In due time, i'll heal. I even wished i have Claire Bennett's power in Heroes. The power to regenerate her body.

But as impossible as it may seem, yeah, you can heal every qound or injury...

...but there is no cure for a broken heart.

There is no cure for a shattered person.

Time is the only one responsible in fixing the wounds.

As i would always say "The wounds have been heald but the scar remains."

And that scar would continuously remind me that i once gave my whole being and love to this one person who didn't even took good care of it.

I'm in pain again.

I'm hurting.

I think i died that night.

But just like Jesus Christ, I'm coming back again.

Wiser.

Stronger.

Loved.

No comments: