Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rain

I recently discovered this really beautiful song that's originally sung by Patti Griffin and has a Norah Jones version.. the title is Rain.

Try to download or search for it, i'll bet you'd love it too..

Here are the lyrics...

Rain
It's hard to listen to a hard hard heart
Beating close to mine
Pounding up against the stone and steel
Walls that I won't climb
Sometimes a hurt is so deep deep deep
You think that you're gonna drown
Sometimes all I can do is weep weep weep
With all this rain falling down

Chorus:
Strange how hard it rains now
Rows and rows of big dark clouds
When I'm holding on underneath this shroud
Rain

Its hard to know when to give up the fight
Two things you want will just never be right
Its never rained like it has to night before
Now I don't wanna beg you baby
For something maybe you could never give
I'm not looking for the rest of your life
I just want another chance to live
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I'm more of an optimist coz i tend to just focus my mind on positive things
rather than let those negative auras prevail.
Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Black, Red or Pink..
Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
At least once a month i treat myself to a ManiPed.
If i'm too busy to crunch my back i'd have my nails done at a salon.
But if i need to be thrift, i'd just prefer to do it by myself.
Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
Nah, im not into online betting nor games nor any contests.
Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
in the living room so that all of us who knows how to operate it can freely use it anytime.. yeah!

No comments: