Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Feast

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Five
June 27th, 2008

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
Well, as usual, it's freakin' hot again here, however, when I got home at 6:30pm, it's beginning to cool down so I guess it alright.


Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
As of now that i'm still trying to figure out which field do I really want to be in, I guess I'd rate myself as 7.


Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

Curtains most of the time. But once I'd get my own room, I'd use blinds.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.

Just the thought of those very funny moments with my friends instantly cheers me up. Oh, and reading funny quotes or stories!

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

Once. I can easily be waken up.

No comments: