Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Smart Move...

Day One.

After almost 2 months of weekly job hunts and what seemed an endless submission of resumès through online and walk-in applications, finally, I got a job!!

Last Thursday, I went to Ayala, Makati at the Smart Tower for an interview which barely have any idea as to what job am i gonna get. I got there at 10.30am coz the effin rain and traffic has just joined forces and made me come a little bit late. So nuff said about the brouhaha.

When i arrived at Smart, I didn't really waited that long coz after a couple of minutes after i submitted my visitor's slip, i was called by Ms. Maddie for the initial interview along with another girl.

So we sat there, did the usual Q&A's and soon after that, Ms. Maddie gave us a map of the next place where we have to take our exams.

So off we go to Boni in Mandaluyong and tried to locate the PLDT Innolab (which was just right in front of RTU).

We got there at 1pm then started the exams at 1.30. The exams were sooo easy that i immediately finished all of them before the alloted time ends. After the written exams, we were sent to the computer lab to test our comp skills. Geez... I know i did well on the first 3 parts of the exam, however, for the typing accuracy part, i kinda faltered.

There was that fat girl who kept on staring at my work and she even stood right beside me, so man, i got so effin conscious and fumbled on the keys. Kainis!!

After that, we all left as they told us that we'll just receive a call or text from Ms. Maddie if ever we did passed the test. I immediately left the place and in a jiffy, went straight to the MRT Station and so eager to go home.. I'm just so damn tired man..

I got home at 5.30pm; ate a lot; rest; took a bath; then just watched TV until 1am.

I did wait for the text from Ms. Maddie and heck, i didn't received any even before i close my eyes..

So i did guessed that i didn't passed the exam.. or so i thought..

End of Day One.


Ü~♥~Ü~♥~Ü~♥~Ü

Day Two.
I woke up at 9.45am with a freakin' headache. Checked my phone and golly! Ms. Maddie texted me saying

"Congratulations! You passed the exam and your final interview is scheduled today, 2pm @ 8f Icon Universal Tower, QAve, QC. See you there and Good Luck!"

WTF!!! I hurriedly fixed my bed in between brushing my teeth, preparing my breakfast at turning on the computer! Man, I'm cramming!!

So i tried searching through http://www.wikimapia.com/ the loaction of the said tower coz i don't have any freakin' idea where it was and how can i get there. Luckily, my mom and my tita both know the place so they just told me how to get there.

I left home at about 12pm, rode the FX to Crossing but effin hell, it's a jampacked traffic at Ortigas! I have no choice but walk up to the MRT station.

1.30, i'm still waiting for the MRT at Ortigas station.

1.33, the MRT just arrived. Thank God!

1.50 got off at Quezon Avenue and walked fast to the taxi station.

1.58 still inside the taxi but already on my way to the meeting place.

2.00 arrived at Icon Universal Tower, logged in and went straight to the 8f.

2.04 at last i made it. so i just waited for Mr. Reslly to conduct my final interview.
2.15 still waiting...

2.30 still waiting....

2.36, finally! Mr. Reslly arrived!!

So to cut the story short (hehehe), Mr. Reslly was very much impressed by my personality and then and there, he told me that i passed and immediately shook my hand. WOW!!! Grabe, ang saya!
So there goes the 2 days of my Smart saga.. hahaha...
I'll be starting my training this Monday from 9am to 6pm... hopefully i'd get used to it, enjoy the work, the people and the company benefits...
Work and Money... sounds so freakin' good!!

P.S.

I think i better switch my network from using a Globe sim to Smart.. hehehe Ü

No comments: